Friday, September 21, 2007

Manna BBQ in Kailua-Kona


We wanted to avoid the tourist traps and try out as many good hole-in-the-walls as possible. The Garmin GPS came in REALLY handy in finding our way around (we kept repeatedly saying out loud "I'm so glad we have our Garmin. We'd be so lost without it!") and also helping us find good locals to eat at. Our hotel was close by Manna's. I wouldn't say it's the best Korean food ever but for the price it was very decent and the portions were generous. Uh, actually too generous. I felt so guilty finishing my plate of BBQ that afterwards I did 2hrs on the treadmill at the Sheraton gym while toggling between "In Good Company" and World Series of Poker.

1 Comments:

Blogger wilco said...

i went to manna too! twice! =P

10:46 AM, October 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home