Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Gran Turismo Prologue demo



Not sure if I'll ever experience a Nissan GT-R so for now I guess I'll just have to settle for the Playstation 3 Gran Turismo 5 version. GT5 is not actually released yet but the GT5 Prologue demo is! GT5 Prologue is actually a demo of GT5 so in effect the GT5 Prologue demo is a demo of a demo. Haha. I had to create a Japanese PS account in order to get this demo since the demo has not been released in the US. Well worth the effort as the demo is pretty impressive. I am quite terrible at the game so far but the realism, physics and the graphics are pretty nice. I now better understand why fans of the GT series enjoy this game so much. Through the GT5 Prologue demo, you can also download a HD video of the Tokyo 2007 autoshow and a HD segment of the Lancer EVO X. Certianly beats YouTube picture quality. Pretty neat stuff for the auto enthusiast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home