Sunday, April 23, 2006

Garden Bungalow at Moorea Pearl Resort







Viks and I just got back from a week long stay in Moorea. It was our delayed "real honeymoon" / one year anniversary.

We stayed at the Moorea Pearl Resort. When we arrived at the reception, we were warmly greeted with a lei and refreshing glass of juice. Given the humid weather, I pretty much gulped mine down and thought to myself, "Thank you can I have another?" Here are a few snapshots of the bedroom of our garden bunglalow. The rooms were clean but I did find it odd that there were no clocks with the exception of the tiny LCD display on the air conditioner remote. This was ok for me as I wanted to not feel bounded by time and schedule as much as possible. There were also no bugs in the room as experienced by a few reviewers on tripadvisor.com . The Resort staff were always warm, greeting you with a smile and a "Bon jour" or "Y'Orana." (meaning Hello/Good Day). I'm sure I butchered "Maruruu" (meaning thank you) but the locals do appreciate the effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home