Thursday, April 06, 2006

Random stuff this past week

- I am disappointed for the Bruins last week but excited for the prospects next year.
- For my rental this week, I got a free upgrade to a Mustang convertible..too bad it rained.
- Some sad news has come up recently but I am hopeful that things will turn for the better.
- Sigh..I've think I've gained back a pound from all the great food this week (esp Giovannis Pizza).
- After nearly losing my shirt, I came back and got 80% return from Poker night at Jason's ..relax, it was just a $5 buy in. Was nice to see Wilco, Jenn, Josh, Jason again.
- Brought back a few of my favorite Beethoven Piano Sonatas performed by Alfred Brendel.
- So glad to be finally back home tonight.
- I want to see Inside Man and Lucky Number Sleven this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home