Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Birthday Potluck


or this one?

Which photo has better lighting.. this one?

I hadn't planned on doing anything for my birthday as I really just prefer my birthdays to be simple and low key. Diana was nice enough to round up some folks. In keeping with tradition, I supplied the King Egg rolls, Diana brought over some chinese take out, Mel brought over some terrifc wine and wine glasses, Jim - some Chili's wings, Jenn - some softdrinks, Mike - M&Ms and the "Doritos with the secret codename and tastes like MickeyD's cheeseburgers", Josh - the "how many hours of cardio are you willing to put out ?"chocolate sandwich cookies. Jason showed up late as usual and we wrapped up the evening with some Texas Hold'em.

Warning: Heightened level of sentimentality/corniness ahead. Proceed with caution. So after people left I got to thinking maybe I should relish these times more. As we each get married off, have children, life event change(s), etc. it is reasonable to assume that we may not be able to do these kinds of things as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home