Thursday, March 15, 2007

Madness? It's March!

Thank goodness the Bruins found their rhythm and took care of business against Weber St today. I even got a 5 mile workout from it. It will be interesting if we end up having a rematch against Gonzaga on Saturday. Last year's sweet 16 match up was pretty memorable when the Bruins came back from a 17 pt deficit and won the game. If you saw that game, you'll remember Adam Morrison in tears at the end as well as the sportsmanship that both Arron Afflalo and Ryan Hollins showed helping him up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

I am a co worker of Selina's at Deloitte. Just wanted to say hello. I also glad that UCLA beat IU. Im from Purdue and I hate IU so much!! I hope UCLA can also beat Pitts.

12:45 AM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger baconandeggs said...

Interesting matchup vs Ben's former team. Thur should be a great game. A real dogfight.

10:52 AM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home