Sunday, March 25, 2007

Clutch

The "Madness" has certainly helped me lose some more weight. I weighed myself on Friday and I am actually very close to my weight when I first met Viks 7 years ago. So far, each game for the Bruins has been ugly and I mean that in a good way. Instead of the "me too" up-tempo games, it's actually been more fun for me watching the defense oriented style of the Bruins. Each possession is like a precious gift (insert Smeagal soundbyte "My preeecccious") and incredibly tense. I'll be the first to admit that I didn't think it would be enough against Kansas but I was glad to be wrong. The press doesn't seem to have much love for UCLA and especially Aaron Afflalo. I am just happy for Afflalo for getting out of his offensive "slump" at a critical time . However, defense wise and at the free throw line, I think he's been pretty consistent . Hopefully, Afflalo and company can really disrupt & neutralize the Gators offense next Sat. The Gators, while not invincible, look pretty solid and balanced overall. It would be painful to watch a repeat of last year's Championship game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home