Sunday, May 22, 2005

Back in SJ for the weekend

In Bay Area this weekend..I went to Lisa's wedding this weekend. I'm so happy for her and Jack. While I've only met Jack once before (at my wedding), I can tell he's a good guy and will take good care of her.

My sister and Nick hadn't see Episode III yet. Hence, an opportunity was presented here! Seeing Episode III on celluloid (aka film) was cool but on this next go around I just -had- to see it the way George intended. While DLP is not yet mainstream in movie theaters, Century 22 is one the few in the Bay Area that has it. We fandangoed the Sun 10:40AM showing and good thing too since it was a sold out showing in the morning. The very cool thing about Century 22 is that it is the only commercial theater in the Bay Area as of today that features the Christie CP 2000 2K res commerical DLP projector. For those interested, here is pdf link on the attributes of 2K DLP.

Later in the evening I had dinner with Eric, Ivy, Josh, Geoff at Palace BBQ in Sunnyvale. I love the short ribs there and especially having Eric cook it for me. Jason met up with us after dinner and we got a brief tour of at Apple and played ping pong & pool in the game room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home