Friday, May 20, 2005

Pat on the back for George


Saw episode III with Viks last night..WOW! Thank you George! Usual minor criticisms of some bad dialogue / acting aside (which I am being nitpicky cause it wasn't -that- bad), I came out of the theater happy. I was not only suprised by how impressive the visuals were but the pacing of the movie was better than I & II. The film was also more polished and emotionally satisfying than the first two ..although still lacking the emotional resonance of Empire. Fans of the classic episode IV will surely notice and appreciate the connections...John Williams' symphonic soundtrack always fantastic as usual. Anyone want to see this with me again? :-) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I would like to go with you. Your sister doesn't want to go watch this movie with me =(

11:33 PM, May 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home