Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I do


Most people who spoke to me the days / evenings before knew how stressed / grumpy I was .. I knew going in that many things would not go as planned.. Murphy's law.. But on the day of, it was like pages out of a fairy tale..and I realized why people go through all the effort and put up with all the pain and suffering of wedding planning. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here are millions courtesy of some amazing friends:

Jim - pre ceremony
Jim - more pre-ceremony
Jim - Reception
Jim - more pictures
Mike
Ansen
Edwin
Jennifer S
Sabrina C
Jason C
Jason Y

Many thanks to all guests who traveled from near and afar to join Viks and I on our special day. And special thanks to the wedding party (Jim, Ed, Ir, Jeff, Ellie, Selina, Sarah, Connie) as well as Alice, Sabrina, Diana, Jenn S, Kevin, Josh, Eric, Ivy, Danny, Janice, Mike T.. dear friends who graciously and patiently put up with my totalitarianism ;-)

As the DJ was packing up he had told me a number of people approached him during the reception asking him what music was playing. For those interested, I had requested the DJ to play specific tracks from the following films,

Spider Man 2
Armageddon
Finding Nemo
13 Going on 30
My Best Friend's Wedding
Serendipity
Pearl Harbor
Beautiful Mind
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Garden State
The Wedding Planner
Meet Joe Black
Moulin Rouge

An exception was a B-side cover of "Unchained Melody" performed by U2.

Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we made fun of you and your conf calls!!!

10:56 PM, May 13, 2005  
Blogger baconandeggs said...

Looking back, I'd STILL do the conf calls ;-)

12:51 PM, May 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[movie tracks] Hehe... I noticed that and thought to myself, that's so you. Hahah... so you and IR

2:41 PM, May 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home