Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The last quarter mile...

My bachelor days are numbered..I am by no means complaining :-D it's just surreal. I still feel like a child in many ways and it didn't help today, that a Wal-mart salesperson asked if I was over 18 when I bought a R-rated DVD.

This past Saturday I celebrated my last days of bachelorhood paintballing. It was at Paintball Jungle near Vallejo...my first time playing and I must say I had one of the best times of my life, especially being in good company. It really was a stress reliever as well.

I didn't take many pictures so I am going to steal Jim's again. The splattered paint on Jim's helmet was by yours truly. It was our final game with Jim and I playing 1 on 1. I got a clean shot at his gun and the rest is history :-) I am too darn lazy to expound on other events...just go to Jim's link above to read the rest as he is so eloquent ;-)

EDIT 5/20:
More pictures here

1 Comments:

Blogger run4boston said...

so how do you feel now that you're married?

8:40 PM, May 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home