Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quantum of Solace


Just came back from it. I think a person's reaction to Quantum of Solace will have a lot to do with how he/she felt about Paul Greengrass' Bourne movies. I personally loved Supremacy and Ultimatum. Quantum is not as emotionally resonant however. I think Rotten Tomatoes is spot on for this one.

We saw it at our local Krikorian in Redlands. I even called the theater yesterday to find out which showings had were on the big screen. "Theater #11." Cool. It turns out their theater #11 also has the Christie 2K DLP projector. So we were able to watch 007 in the biggest theater room in the house as well as in digital. It was nice. As I've mentioned in a previous post, I love DLP in commercial theaters. It makes going to the movies fun again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just got back from seeing Quantum of Solace; it was entertaining at least, but it could have done with six or seven fewer chase scenes

9:30 AM, November 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home