Monday, October 13, 2008

Assassin's Creed



With all the doom and gloom lately, I really needed some good escapism. I recently started playing Assassin's Creed for the PC and wow, it is one of the most beautifully made games I have ever played. Check out the video review above and you'll see what I mean. This is one the games that really showcases next generation graphics. The open world feels huge and real. The animation is impressive. I like the fact that the game takes place in the Third Crusade and that you rely on stealth vs kill everything and everyone in sight. It's a nice break from the first person shooter genre. As much as I like PC gaming, I have to admit that I have a very short attention span and get bored of games fairly quickly. But Assassin's Creed has managed to get me to want to keep on playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home