Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Musings


Last week I hung out with JLT , Baby NAT, and CDH. Baby NAT is so pretty. It's kind of surreal to be around friends who are starting families. I'm still timid around babies. They just seem so fragile to me. I had no reservations about getting married but for some reason having children at this time is a bit scary to me. My assumption is that when you're ready you just know.

I also went out to dim-sum last week with some other friends. It was great to see everyone sitting together in one table. I was somewhat surprised to realize that people don't hang out with each other as much as before. It's true that people are always "busy" but I think as we get older, it's not uncommon for many us to just be more focused on our "own thing."

My trip to the EA last week went well. Due to a reporting error on my part, I did owe money but not as much as the IRS indicated that I owed (sigh of relief).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home