Monday, July 10, 2006

Keane - Under the Iron Sea Bonus DVD


I remember back in high school and college I'd frequent record stores and collect domestic or import singles/albums from bands like U2, New Order, DM, OMD, Erasure, Pet Shop Boys. There was immense satisfaction in finding esoteric B-sides, remixes and bootlegs. I don't collect so much anymore but Keane's Under the Iron Sea bonus DVD is a pretty nice find. The demo tracks are interesting but probably only for the die-hards. The disc also has "The Iron Sea" as a standalone track vs the standard CD where it is appended to "Put it Behind You."
The live tracks of "Nothing in My Way," " Hamburg Song, " and "Try Again" on the other hand are the real jewels...a must listen if you are a Keane fan. I also forgot to mention how much I love the cover artwork and even the lettering font of the standard CD release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home