Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oatmeal please

Everytime I come up to the BA it's nice to catch up with people, BS, and just plain stay in touch with the things that are going on in people's lives. The flip side is that my eating regimen gets majorly screwed up.

Sun - Michelle and Long took Viks and I to Stacks and I had a terrific strawberry waffle. Later we met up with Kev + Jeanine at Max's where I had the mini burgers but only ate one.
Mon- Monthly agreement with my two coworkers, John and Tony, to eat at Giovannis for lunch.
Tue - Won Kee lunch with my extended team.
Wed - Fosters Freeze with John..Dusita with Diana & Jim. Mel and SMC joined us later at Jujubis.
Thur - In-n-out with Jim and SMC.
Fri - Monthly agreement with my two coworkers, John and Tony, to eat at Tlaquepaque for lunch. Feeling shame about my eating choices the past week, I only ate half. Josh and Nick came over in the evening to squeeze in some LAN gaming and I caved in for Popeye's.

Nights I didn't go out I had to work a lot at home (but I really should have been working -out-), watched NBA finals and had some good ol' home cooking with my mom. I was afraid to weigh myself when I came back but when I did, I luckily did not gain. I think it might have been due to eating smaller portions throughout the week. Some days I eat like a horse but overall I am just use to eating smaller portions now. I went back to working out today and was kinda hoping for a game 7 between MIA and DAL so that I'd be motivated work out longer on Thur. Ah well.. congrats to MIA.

I was also stressed out last week cause my mom's smaller turtle got bit in the tail by the bigger turtle. The vet prescribed 15 shots to counter the infection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home