Monday, March 14, 2005

Working from home this week

I am working at home in So Cal this week. I've made a make-shift home office in the loft with Viks' white Ikea table and her black leather executive chair...yep, executive-like comfort without the executive responsibilities :-D I've been very fortunate that my current manager, Ray, has been very supportive of my professional career + personal life goals. Just a few months back I had many sleepless nights wondering if I would have to change jobs / careers. ==> "Not yet.." (Antonio Banderas, Desperado)

Viks and I installed some motion detectors outside and we mowed the lawn with a friend borrowed old Toro lawnmower that is clearly on it's last leg. I left so many grass stains on the driveway..ah, must hire a professional gardener. We..*ahem* I mean, she also made our first home cooked meal..baked chicken drumsticks & brocolli. But I at least helped wash dishes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home