Thursday, March 03, 2005

First post

My first post..never thought I'd blog..perhaps it's the feeling of vanity.. I'm not really into talking about myself for an extended period of time. But these days it's harder to stay in touch with people and when you do, you don't always get to say or express everything you want to to that person. Or perhaps it wasn't the "right time." Othertimes I feel thoughts are not so easily expressed verbally vs the written word. As a result, things get lost in the shuffle and of course my memory is piss poor..Jim and I were talking today (over AIM) about methods of communication .. and we were saying along the lines of how blogs are kind of like an evolution of communication.. started with phone /snail mail -> email -> Instant Messenging -> and now Blogs..spamless, non invasive, the other side always has a choice to read or not! And we all know that having choices is pretty darn nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home