Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Taxes & Martin Roth's Hands on Keane - This is the last time



I've been listening to another brilliant set by Armin Van Buuren -> A State of Trance ep 185. For those of you who enjoy the band Keane , this set has an amazing Martin Roth remix of Keane's "This is the Last Time." I just finished my '04 taxes tonight..stamped & licked the envelopes of both my state & federal..if I can just make it to the post office tomorrow without procrastinating. I refuse to pay the e-filing fee..Seriously, tax payers should not have to pay a fee to e-file ..we should be given some incentive (e.g. credit toward your tax dues/refund) for reducing the paperwork overhead on the IRS...i started my taxes about a month ago but went back n forth on it..I realized that I am quite good at starting up a lot of things/project but struggle to finish them as I get lazy toward to finish line O:-) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home