Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happenings this week..

I've been sick this past week but almost recovering..Viks is also sick too (courtesy of me) but hopefully getting better each day with her vitamin regimen. I haven't been able to talk to her too much these past two days cause she lost her voice :-(

Mike turned 30 minus 1 today and a group of us celebrated with him at Buca's. The food was a lot better from what I remembered eating there a long time ago. I am saddened that he has cancelled poker night "indefintely" but perhaps it can be resurrected if there is enough interest.

Last night was Alice's housewarming and I marvelled at her Cosmo looking furniture, ate CPK which she graciously provided + a bowl of Honey Bunches O' Oats. I never buy the Honey cereal cause I rarely see it on sale and I refuse to pay $4 for a small box.. I'm not cheap! I am just "frugal" O:-) .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home