Tuesday, July 29, 2008

5.8 Shaker in Sunny So Cal

Soon after I blog about my concern on a big quake coming, of course a quake comes! I was just going downstairs for lunch and all of the sudden felt the tremor and I just stopped and stood in our mini hall way before our kitched holding the wall for dear life! Ok just kidding. It wasn't that dramatic but I was thinking "Oh sh*t" several times in my head. Nothing got knocked over but I could hear the fridge shaking. At one point, I was kind of scared our walls would crack a bit or maybe our windows would crack/shatter as I could hear the stress on them but it turned out not to be as bad as I feared.

Edit: USGS updated that the quake was in fact a 5.4 and not a 5.8.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

scary. i'm nervous about the big one that may come some time in our lifetime. anyway, i've recently started on reading my friends' blogs so you'll probably see me here more often. =)

8:57 PM, August 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home