Monday, August 13, 2007

Still sick as a dog

Hot Fuzz - Funny movie and the image quality = top notch!

It's been over a week and I had a sign of improvement over the weekend but then my cough relapsed today. I went to see a another physician and he gave me some codeine which seemed to work well until today. I must've tried a buffet of OTC meds by now. Out of concern for nuking my liver, Viks made me stop taking any cold medication with acetaminophen after a week's usage since I have not exhibited any signs of fever.

So what to do when you're sick with a stubborn cold? Well, of course you rest and drink gallons of water. But if one were to do that 24x7, it can get kind of boring. If it hasn't been obvious by now, I've been watching a lot of movies!

If there is one consolation in this whole ordeal, I've actually lost 2.5 lbs while being sick. Loss of appetite? The war inside me burning more calories than normal? Whatever it is (minus sign of something horrible) I'll take it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home