Monday, April 30, 2007

Emotions in a Blender

At the risk of getting too melodramatic here,

Today is our two year anniversary. Viks and I plan to keep it simple with a nice dinner at a new Japanese restaurant that recently opened near us. The past 7 years have been a blast and hopefully she feels the same way ... or else I am in trouble ;-)

One of my closest friend's Mom just past away. It's been somewhat difficult for me to accept since I just saw her a little more than a week ago. I vividly remember her smile and how happy she was as she was offering us refreshments after our bike ride. There has been an outpouring of support which I know is greatly needed and appreciated at this time.

I recently saw a few friend's/relatives' babies reaching their first or second birthdays and received news of a few recent additions or new additions soon to be coming.

Sometimes you wish had the power to change a person(s) situation but you can't for one or many reasons. And it becomes a thorn on your side. Yes, conventional wisdom says "eh..it's not your fault" but unless you really are a cold hearted.. reality says "If it were only that easy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home