Friday, January 19, 2007

Sweet ride


The Suburu Outback is my favorite car to rent during my Bay Area trips. It's got AWD , has a nice fit & finish, and a lot of pep for being a four-banger. My car this week even had seat warmers that came in really handy for the recent cold weather. Had a senior moment when I arrived at my mom's house at midnight and put the car keys in my backpack but left my backpack in the car while locking the car door. Trust me, I was cursing a lot at that moment. Luckily, I had my mom's house keys on me and was able to call towing service. The towing guy came within a half hour of my call to Hertz and actually "broke into" my car like a real car thief. I had no idea that that was how the unlocked doors. Makes you wonder what they do on their off days ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home