Sunday, October 15, 2006

Jenna's 2nd birthday






Viks and I went down to San Diego yesterday for Jenna's 2nd birthday. The party was at Torrey Highlands Park. The weather worked out really well since it was raining the evening before in So. Cal and forecasted to rain during the day. Man, Jenna is really growing up fast. I think the last time I saw her was at our wedding. Alice and Christine were also visiting for the weekend. At the party, we also met some really nice mom's that Susan met from meetup.com and the local library. I personally don't remember anything before the age of 5. So hopefully these pictures will help Jenna remember this special day.

Our Honda finally hit 100K miles. I took a commemorative shot. Before we went home, we went to look at some model homes in the Del Mar area, drove my Balboa Park and hung out for a little while at Gas Lamp District.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home