Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What Goes On in Vegas Stays in Vegas

This past weekend was my cousin Irwin's bachelor party. Our party comprised of 12 guys and we rented a house about 15 min away from the strip. As expected, it was weekend of inconsequential activities and pure hedonism. Out of respect for my wife's wishes I did not go to specific establishments nor did I participate in acts of perversion ;-) That's not to say I did not enjoy myself. Many of Irwin's buddies whom I met for the first time were really cool and fun to hang out with. There was this guy "Mike" who came with his "employees." "Mike" struck me as your stereotypical Vegas local by his mannerisms. What was funny was that his vocabulary consisted of "M*****######!" after every other word and his favorite catch phrase was "Pigs in the blanket!" which we all had no clue of what that meant at the time. I queried Urbandictionary and the definitions are here and here. I'm still unsure of it's context. Of course Vegas would not have been complete without a little gambling. We were up til 4am Saturday morning. I learned to play a little Pai Gow and I was up 3 dollars on the Star Wars slot machine but ended up losing it all. Even though it was just a loss of $3, all I could think of at that moment was "Mike" shouting "M*****######!" Alright Irwin, hope you've been enjoying your last few days of bachelorhood ;-)

"Pigs in the blanket!" .... "M*****######!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home