Friday, July 08, 2005

Domesticated

Viks and I share one car. I am often at home without a car to go places. It can get pretty hot during the day so I often prefer to stay indoors during the day. Initially I thought I would suffer boredom or claustrophobia. It turns out I really don't mind being "stuck at home" for a variety of reasons:

1) no car = no going out to buy food = have to make my own lunch or starve! = save $$$!!!
2) To break the monotony of sitting all day, I sometimes get up to do household chores e.g. laundary, making the bed, dishes, kitchen cleaning,vacuuming, filing of papers / shredding..
3) I am fortunate to have the home theater that I really enjoy watching movies on.
4) I love relaxing in the loft, gazing out the window, IM'ing friends, gaming on my PC, "window shopping" online, researching investments, reading up on current events, technology, and home theater forums/news groups.
5) greeting Viks when she comes home from a long day at the hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home