Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dark City DC Blu Ray coming July 29th!


Dark City original DVD release box art

Good Blu Rays are few and far between these days. So when there is a notable release I get pretty excited. Dark City is one of my favorite sci-fi films of all time. For me, it ranks right up there with Blade Runner. This release will actually have a never-before-seen Director's cut, 7.1 DTS HD MA track, and will retain Roger Ebert's wonderful audio commentary. The DVD looked pretty good at the time of it's release so I'm really hoping they don't screw up this release in the picture quality department. I have mixed feeling toward the new box art. I mean I guess it looks kinda cool but on the other hand, it's Dark City so shouldn't the box art be *gasp* DARK like the original DVD release? Oh well, I feel like I am nit picking. Can't wait for this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home