Sunday, December 16, 2007

Decent Best Buy BOGO

Man, it seems there is a BOGO everyday now. Despite being a HD addict and the temptation of BOGO sales, I am pretty good with regards to not buying everything that's out there and being much more selective on what I purchase. Most movies I only want to watch once and the cost can quickly add up after a while. Last week, an AVS member had the inside scoop on a Best Buy HD DVD -and- Blu Ray BOGO which starts today. And whoah - this Best Buy BOGO actually has movies people would want! I picked up Bourne Ultimatum and Shrek 3 last Tuesday thinking that if the rumor was false I could just return Shrek 3 unopened. It turns out the deal is real as I got the refund adjustment today. I even had a $5 off Reward Zone coupon. This makes it real hard to justify paying $27.95-29.99 for the upcoming Simpsons Blu Ray movie released this Tue. No deals on that one yet.

And before you ask, no, I am not at all concerned about the Blu Ray disc sales lead over HD DVD. It's all noise to me. I enjoy being format neutral. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home