Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Off the beaten path


As I mentioned in my earlier post, The Last Kiss soundtrack is a winner. I've put it on repeat for most of my work day today. A nice selection of tunes that passes the "you can listen from beginning to the end without skipping a track" test (well, almost..I am not too crazy about track 14).

1. Chocolate - Snow Patrol
2. Star Mile - Joshua Radin
3. Pain Killer - Turin Brakes
4. Warning Sign - Coldplay
5. Ride - Cary Brothers
6. El Salvador - Athlete
7. Hide And Seek - Imogen Heap
8. Reason Why - Rachael Yamagata
9. Hold You In My Arms - Ray LaMontagne
10. Prophecy - Remy Zero
11. Paper Bag - Fiona Apple
12. Today's The Day - Aimee Mann
13. Arms of a Woman - Amos Lee
14. Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk (Reprise) - Rufus Wainwright
15. Paperweight - Joshua Radin and Schuyler Fisk

I never really took notice of "Chocolate" from Snow Patrol's Final Straw CD until I saw the movie. Just shows how music coupled with film imagery are so powerful together. Aimee Mann's "Today's The Day" is my favorite track on the CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home