Monday, November 28, 2005

Pay Pal convert

I now officially like Pay Pal. I don't know why all these years I have been afraid to use it. I have no qualms purchasing things online. However, when I am in the reverse position to sell something, I traditionally prefer "cash on the barrel." I finally sold a ticket online today to someone in the bay area. The person paid via credit card and it's going directly to my checking account. While I was not too pleased that I had to upgrade to a "Premier" account to recieve payment in this manner, I was happy that the process was so easy and painless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

yea.. i'm a pay pal scaredy cat. *grimace*

9:27 PM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger baconandeggs said...

it's great! although now I might go broke shopping at ebay now...

11:47 AM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home