Monday, August 29, 2005

Model homes

One of the favorite weekend excursions that Viks and I like to do is look at new model homes. Staying abreast of market conditions doesn't hurt but it's also fun and interesting to look at the different layouts/architectural & functional designs, the interior decorating, and for me personally, I always can't help but notice if a family room or separate room is "home theater friendly" or not. I think Viks and I pretty much agree on a larger, central loft on the 2nd floor which we observe to be a pretty common trend in newer homes being built. They work really well in giving a feeling of openness/spaciousness to the 2nd floor and function great as a central area for family time, work area, or recreational area. I even snapped a lot of pictures of the model homes for future decorating references. The prices around here are also pretty compelling. While not exactly "cheap" you do get quite a bit of home for the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home